Tatcha is famous for its luxurious products and high-quality ingredients; however, their expense can be a turn-off for customers. If you are a Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream fan but want to avoid paying the price, I have the perfect Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream dupe for you: Oh K! Chok Chok Glowing Moisturizer.
I tried it out, and the outcome was excellent. It works with every skin type, from dry to oily, and is more affordable than Tatcha. I will thoroughly review this Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream dupe in this post.
The OG: Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream
Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream is a high-end face moisturizer packed with botanical extracts to provide lasting hydration. It contains antioxidants and nutritional elements that can help reduce wrinkles, fine lines, and skin tone.
It improves skin texture and firmness while giving you a radiant look. This cream is perfect for those with normal or dry skin or combination skin who prefer a richer feel.
This luxurious formula plumps the skin and smooths lines with its blend of active ingredients: Hadasei-3, which is a mix of green tea, Japanese purple rice, and algae.
This cream is renowned for its hyaluronic acid content, which is why Tatcha users love it. It’s trending, with people praising its ability to make skin soft and glowing. I’m a massive fan of this moisturizer, but not of its hefty price tag.
That’s why I’m searching for an affordable Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream dupe I’ll love just as much.
Pros of Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream
Tatcha’s Dewy Skin Cream has become a cult favorite. It provides intense hydration, evens skin tone and texture, boosts firmness, and improves elasticity. The cream will leave your face looking rejuvenated, plump, and glowing.
Additionally, this product offers some awesome perks, such as:
- Skin benefits: Tatcha’s Dewy Skin Cream rejuvenates your complexion. It hydrates your skin quickly and intensely, delivering a radiant glow. Right away, you’ll be able to observe the fantastic effects – your skin will look healthier and more vibrant.
- Texture: The consistency of this product is quite luxurious; you don’t need to use it a lot for good coverage. It’s best to start with a smaller amount and gradually build up the range if required.
- Skin Type: No matter your skin type, Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream is an excellent choice. It’s a creamy formula that absorbs quickly and won’t make oily skin look greasy. Plus, it effectively hydrates your face’s areas prone to dryness.
All these benefits make Tatcha’s Dewy Skin Cream a best-selling skincare product.
Cons of Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream
Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream offers various advantages; however, it might not be your product when you’re saving money. These are the essential drawbacks of using this TikTok favorite cream:
- Cost: Unfortunately, Tatcha’s Dewy Skin Cream has a hefty price tag. The full size sells for around $70, though a smaller travel size is available for $20. The quality of the product is worth the cost, but it’s not something I could afford to buy all the time. I view it more as a “treat” and not something I depend on for moisture.
- Availability: As mentioned above, Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream has become a favorite cult product. Due to this cream’s popularity and luxurious quality, it’s mostly out of stock, another reason to look for a Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream dupe.
If you can afford the price of Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream, go for it. It is a popular product for a reason. But if you cannot afford it or find it challenging to buy, I’ve found the closest Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream dupe.
The Dupe: Oh K! Chok Chok Glowing Moisturizer
Are you in love with the dewy, glowing complexion but want to save money on Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream? You might want to try Oh K! Chok Chok Glowing Moisturizer, a more affordable Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream dupe.
I recently tried the Oh K! Chok Chok Glowing Moisturizer and am so glad I did. It has hyaluronic acid, shea butter, vitamin E, and many other beneficial skincare ingredients that do good things for your skin.
It made my skin feel super soft and glowing- precisely what I wanted. The texture is so creamy and silky, making it a pleasure to use. Plus, the price point is quite reasonable, which is always a plus.
Oh K! is a South Korean beauty brand that has gained a following for its innovative and effective skincare products since it was founded in 2014. People love Korean beauty right now, and I can see why.
I’m a big fan of the company’s fun and user-friendly packaging and its commitment to animal cruelty-free products.
Pros of Oh K! Chok Chok Glowing Moisturizer
I absolutely love Chok Chok Glowing Moisturizer, and I cannot recommend it highly enough. I noticed an improvement in my skin almost immediately after I started using it. This Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream dupe infused my skin with essential vitamins, making it look radiant and beautiful.
Here are the benefits of using this excellent Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream dupe.
- Skin Benefits: Oh K! Chok Chok Glowing Moisturizer is formulated with niacinamide, hyaluronic acid, and ginseng root extract, which hydrate and brighten the skin. It also works well for fine lines. Plus, if acne is a worry, the vitamin E in this moisturizer will help to soothe redness and overthrow spots.
- Texture: This Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream dupe has a lightweight, gel-like texture that absorbs fast into the skin without leaving a greasy residue.
- Price: Another benefit of this Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream dupe is that it is affordable, only $15. It’s a steal compared to the $70 Tatcha charges. I’m amazed that such a top-notch product can be cheap, making it accessible to a broader range of people.
- Formulation: As someone who supports cruelty-free and vegan life, I’m so pleased to inform you that Oh K! Chok Chok glowing moisturizer is not tested on animals and is completely vegan.
Chok Chok Glowing Moisturizer is one of the best Tacha dewy skin cream dupes out there right now.
Cons of Oh K! Chok Chok Glowing Moisturizer
While Oh K! Chok Chok Glowing Moisturizer is an excellent Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream dupe, it may only work for some. Here are the drawbacks of this Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream dupe:
- Skin Type: Some people with very dry or mature skin may find that this dupe for Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream doesn’t provide enough hydration, while others may experience irritation or breakouts from some ingredients.
- Scent: Chok Chok glowing moisturizer does smell great. But it has a more pungent smell than I’m used to with some moisturizing products. This might only be a con for some. It’s critical to know before you purchase this dupe for Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream.
Despite the drawbacks, I still consider Oh K! Chok Chok Glowing Moisturizer the perfect Tatcha dewy skin cream dupe.
Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream vs. Oh K! Chok Chok Glowing Moisturizer
Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream and Oh K! Chok Chok Glowing Moisturizer are popular skincare products that aim to provide hydration and a glowing complexion. Here are some critical differences between the two:
Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream contains Japanese purple rice, algae, hyaluronic acid, and squalane to provide deep hydration and improve skin texture.
Oh K! Chok Chok Glowing Moisturizer contains bamboo extract, jojoba oil, vitamin E, shea butter, and licorice root extract to provide moisture and nourishment to the skin.
Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream has a thick, creamy texture that takes a few minutes to absorb into the skin. Oh K! Chok Chok Glowing Moisturizer has a lightweight, gel-like texture that absorbs quickly and leaves a dewy finish.
Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream is for those with dry or dull skin who want a dewy, radiant complexion. Oh K! Chok Chok Glowing Moisturizer is marketed towards those with all skin types who wish for a hydrated, glowing complexion.
However, this Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream dupe may not be the perfect product for very dry or mature skin as it does not offer much hydration.
Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream is a higher-end product costing $70 and more expensive than Oh K! Chok Chok Glowing Moisturizer, which is available for $15 only.
Ultimately, the choice between Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream and Oh K! Chok Chok Glowing Moisturizer depends on personal preference, skin type, and skincare goals.
Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream may be more suitable for those with dry or dull skin who are willing to invest in a higher-end product.
At the same time, Oh K! Chok Chok Glowing Moisturizer may be more suitable for those with all skin types who want an affordable, lightweight moisturizer with a dewy finish.
|Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream
|Provide deep hydration and improves skin texture.
|Cruelty-Free and Vegan
|Thick and creamy texture
|Oh K! Chok Chok Glowing Moisturizer
|Provides moisture and nourishment to the skin.
|Cruelty-Free and Vegan
|Lightweight and gel-like texture
My Views On This Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream Dupe
I’m entirely in love with Oh K! Chok Chok Glowing Moisturizer. Though it’s not the same as the Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream, it gave my skin a beautiful glow.
Considering its price tag, it would be tough to discover a Tatcha dewy skin cream dupe more suitable than this. After using it, my complexion felt velvety smooth and had the ideal glow I was aiming for.
If your skin is in serious need of some TLC, then this is the ideal item to try. It’s an outstanding stand-in for the Tatcha dewy skin cream. I only realized what I lacked once I got to test it out, and now I wouldn’t switch back.
Similar Articles To Check
Tatcha’s skincare products are excellent, but they can be pricey. I’ve created a series of posts to help people find more cost-effective alternatives to their favorite skincare products.
If you’re looking for great makeup and skincare dupes, then make sure you look at these posts:
- 7 Best Tatcha Dupes Available In The Market: This guide lists dupes to the best-selling Tatcha skincare products.
- 11 Best Brazilian Bum Bum Cream Dupes: This guide lists the 11 best dupes of the famous Brazilian Bum Bum cream.
- Is E.l.f. Dupe For Flawless Filter Better Than The OG: Tiktokers have found another closest dupe to CT flawless filter. This guide provides an in-depth review of this dupe.
- Why Tiktokers Love These 11 Rare Beauty Blush Dupes: This guide lists the best dupes for Rare Beauty Blush that the internet loves.
- 11 Glossier Skin Tint Dupes Need To Try: This article examines why Glossier Perfecting Skin Tint stands out and provides a list of budget-friendly alternatives to this highly-praised beauty product.
All these articles list dupes of the most sought-after makeup and skincare products, like the Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream dupes.
Tatcha does a great job in delivering high-end skincare products that are packed with beneficial elements and help to hydrate, nourish, and enlighten your skin. But other brands provide similar results, yet at a much lower cost.
One such ideal dupe for Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream is the Oh K! Chok Chok Glowing Moisturizer which is very similar to The Dewy Skin Cream by Tatcha and works as efficiently.
So, if you’re looking for a radiant complexion, this is the perfect Tatcha dewy skin cream dupe. Try this Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream dupe, and let me know your thoughts in the comment section.
Some Related FAQs:
What makes Tatcha so popular?
This skincare brand uses old Japanese beauty practices to make your skin look radiant and soft. The Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream contains excellent ingredients such as Japanese purple rice, Okinawa algae, camellia leaf extract, squalane, green tea, Panax ginseng root extract, and more, providing long-lasting hydration that refreshes your complexion.
Is Tatcha popular with celebrities?
Absolutely! This dewy cream has a lot of fans among famous people and social media influencers. Kathy Hilton, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, and even Meghan Markle, the Duchess of Sussex, have approved this skincare brand.
Does using Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream result in acne?
It’s important to note that the list of ingredients in this cream includes alcohol, which could cause skin breakouts or irritation in some individuals, albeit rarely.
Is Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream likely to block pores?
Despite Tatcha claiming that their advanced dewy cream does not obstruct pores, the substances within the formula might suggest that it does. The mix of ingredients includes potential irritants like Myristyl Myristate, which tends to cause clogged pores.